Samuel Joseph Dellow
M, #2186, b. 26 January 1857, d. 1 July 1925
- John Dellow (#1205)
Samuel Joseph Dellow was born on 26 January 1857 at Bethnal Green, London, England, .1 He was the son of Francis John Dellow and Sarah Jane Humm. Samuel Joseph Dellow was Scholar in 1861 at Shoreditch, London, England, .2 He was christened on 13 July 1862 at Bethnal Green, London, England, .1 He together with his parents Francis and Sarah and siblings Francis, Louisa, Alfred & Henry migrated to Australia in 1865. They departed Plymouth aboard ship Coldstream and arrived in Adelaide, South Australia on June 5, 1865.3 He married Emily Ellen Parry, daughter of Frederick Parry, in 1880 at Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, .4 Samuel Joseph Dellow was Furniture Manufacturer in 1925 at Arncliffe, New South Wales, Australia, .5 He died on 1 July 1925 at Arncliffe, New South Wales, Australia, , at age 68.4,6
Children of Samuel Joseph Dellow and Emily Ellen Parry
- Samuel Joseph Dellow+4 b. 1881, d. 3 May 1909
- Henry Charles Dellow+4 b. 1884, d. 12 Dec 1948
- Louisa Dellow+4 b. 1886, d. 1975
- Francis John Dellow4 b. 1888, d. 28 Oct 1951
- Alfred William Dellow+4 b. 1890
- Joseph W Dellow4 b. 1892
- William Edward Dellow4 b. 1894, d. 21 Sep 1974
- Ellen E Dellow4 b. 1898
- Ada L Dellow4 b. 1901
- Emily L Dellow7 b. 1905
- Robert Harold Dellow4 b. 1907
- Frederick Ernest Dellow4 b. 1909, d. 1976
- [S263] Bethnal Green, St. Matthew Parish Register.
- [S4] 1861 Census of England & Wales.
- [S73] Passenger List.
- [S225] NSW Registry Of Births, Deaths & Marriages.
- [S735] NSW Index to Deceased Estates, 1923-1958.
- [S761] Australian Cemetery Index, 1808-2007.
- [S684] Australia Birth Index, 1788-1922 per Ancestry.com.